The spine specialists at Hampton Roads Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine are dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of patients suffering from disorders of the spine and spinal cord. Our team of dedicated clinical professionals responds to individual patient needs by providing innovative non-operative & operative treatments.
Our multidisciplinary team offers a comprehensive approach to individual back care. Our spine specialist team consists of highly trained orthopaedic and interventional pain management physicians, specialized physical therapist and spine diagnostics testing at our state of the art Open Multi-Positional MRI Center.
Some of our spine services include:
- Lumbar Micro Discectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Vertebral Plasty
- Posterior Foraminotomy and Discectomy
- Anterior and Posterior Scoliosis Fusion
- Fusion for Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Trauma
- Nonsurgical Treatments- Nerve Root Blocks
We have a variety of treatment options available to patients in Hampton Roads. Our doctors will determine the best treatment plan for you. Some of our treatment options include:
- Advanced physical therapy
- Non-surgical treatments
- Pain management injections
- Surgical options when appropriate
At HROSM, care begins with a comprehensive evaluation followed by comprehensive explanation of our findings and recommendations for the most effective treatment and post-treatment care. Patients experience the seamless coordination of all clinical and patient education services that are hallmarks of spine care at HROSM.