During his time in practice he continues to bring proven, new and cutting edge techniques for spinal surgery and total joint replacement of the hip, knee, shoulder and elbow to the Hampton Roads Community. He was the first on the Peninsula to perform the Axialiff spinal surgery and the Zimmer Gender Specific Total Knee replacement, both of which were featured in the Daily Press. He has instructed other surgeons nationally for both hip and knee replacements and continues to do so for the Anterior Total Hip Replacement.
He is also the lead developer for the instruments used for the anterior total hip replacement technique for one of the major orthopaedic companies. In addition to his many interests in the field of orthopaedics, he also serves as a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Army Reserves. Currently, Dr. Aldridge serves as Medical Director for the Workers’ Compensation Department at HROSM.
Learn More About Dr. Aldridge
In The Press
- Dr. John Aldridge Extending Clinic to Include Williamsburg
- Meet our Virginia Spine Specialists
- Preventing Back Pain at the Office
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2016 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Degenerative Disc Disease: What you Need to Know
- HROSM Is Celebrating Five Years In Williamsburg
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2017 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- A New Hip and A New Perspective on Life ~ Dr. Robert Heide
- HROSM Awarded 2017 Daily Press Choice Award for Best Orthopaedic Group on the Peninsula