Jeremy J. Hoff, D.O.
Dr. Jeremy J. Hoff joined Hampton Roads Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in July 2012. He has been instrumental in the establishment of a pain management service line for our patients.
Dr. Hoff received his undergraduate degree in chemistry at Rutgers University and subsequently graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, California. Dr. Hoff also completed a surgical internship at the Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, Virginia and he completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia. He followed that with a fellowship at VCU/MCV in interventional pain medicine.
Dr. Hoff is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Interventional Pain Management. He was recognized in Hampton Roads Magazine as a “Top Doc” in his field for 2013, 2014 and 2017.
Learn More About Dr. Hoff
In The Press
- HROSM Awarded 2017 Daily Press Choice Award for Best Orthopaedic Group on the Peninsula
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2017 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- The Cut & Dry of Chronic Pain Management: Interventional Pain Medicine
- How can Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Help with Joint Pain?
- Degenerative Disc Disease: What you Need to Know
- The Future of Orthopedics: Stem Cell Therapy As An Alternative To Surgery
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2016 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopaedic Problems
- HROSM Launches Stem Cell Therapy Center
- Meet our Virginia Spine Specialists