Dr. Keller was recognized in the “TOP DOCS of the DECADE” issue of Hampton Roads magazine. He is board certified in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Keller has extensive experience in reconstructive Foot and Ankle surgery, in addition to 20 years of wound care experience. He has been the primary physician at the Mary Immaculate Hospital wound clinic for over 12 years. He is an active lecturer and participates in medical research.
Dr. Keller provides MLS Laser Therapy to his patients. MLS Laser Therapy is a non-invasive, safe, and effective treatment modality where light is used to relieve pain, reduce inflammation, and promote wound healing and soft tissue repair. Our laser is the only multi-wave locked system, dual wave, fully robotic laser therapy system on the market. This means deeper penetration with no heat produced allowing faster healing with no known side effects. It has been cleared by the FDA since 2009.
Learn More About Dr. Keller
In The Press
- What is Gout?
- What is a Bunion?
- What is Plantar Fasciitis?
- HROSM Foot & Ankle Center Named 2016 Overall Winner for “Best in Podiatry”
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2016 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- Dr. Keller Introduces State-of-the-Art Robotic Laser Technology to Help Eliminate Pain for Foot & Ankle Injuries
- Dr. Keller Opens Wound Care Clinic at HROSM Foot & Ankle Center
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2017 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- HROSM Awarded 2017 Daily Press Choice Award for Best Orthopaedic Group on the Peninsula