Jeremy J. Hoff, D.O.
Dr. Jeremy J. Hoff joined Hampton Roads Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine in July 2012. He has been instrumental in the establishment of a pain management service line for our patients.
Dr. Hoff received his undergraduate degree in chemistry at Rutgers University and subsequently graduated from the Western University of Health Sciences at the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, California. Dr. Hoff also completed a surgical internship at the Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, Virginia and he completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University/Medical College of Virginia. He followed that with a fellowship at VCU/MCV in interventional pain medicine.
Dr. Hoff is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Interventional Pain Management. He was recognized in Hampton Roads Magazine as a “Top Doc” in his field for 2013 and 2014.
Learn More About Dr. Hoff
In The Press
- National Osteopathic Medicine Month: Hear from Dr. Jeremy Hoff, D.O
- Meet our Virginia Spine Specialists
- HROSM Launches Stem Cell Therapy Center
- Stem Cell Therapy for Orthopaedic Problems
- HROSM Physicians Named to 2016 Top Doc list by Coastal Virginia Magazine
- The Future of Orthopedics: Stem Cell Therapy As An Alternative To Surgery
- Degenerative Disc Disease: What you Need to Know
- How can Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Help with Joint Pain?
- The Cut & Dry of Chronic Pain Management: Interventional Pain Medicine